|English & German
An MassEffect addon to V-Mods Species
This mod adds an custom Asari and Quarian Empire to play with.
Both use the great portraits and namelists Silfae has created in june 2016. V-Mods has added some unique traits & two handcrafted starting systems.
Both species are 100% ‘compatible’ with the V-Mods Species universe: The Asari are in a early state of spacefaring and (except for the pre-FTL story) not connectet to the MassEffect storyline – the Quarians were thrown in the V-Mods universe through an misdirected experiment.
Take your favored V-Mods & MassEffect species and let them fight, trade and negotiate with each other!
This mod is an expansion to V-Mods – Species. The base mod is absolutely necessary.
After you’ve downloaded respectively subscribed ‘V-Mods Species’, you simply can subscribe to this mod and activate it in the launcher.
– Both species will spawn ALWAYS.
– Due some base game changes by Paradox, it’s no longer possible to redefine species class or traits on game start without any issues. Thereby the Asari trait have to be available in the empire creation screen (else the custom prescripted species wouldn’t work). This let you pick both traits for 0 points with any custom species you create. The AI will never pick the Asari trait.
– These new species are mainly for roleplaying, don’t expect good balancing 😉
– English isn’t my main language. Don’t expect a shakespearean localisation. I will try my best, but google translate is my friend.
– The Quarians will always have the gaia world preference and the enviro-suit trait as long the Quarian origin is chosen. Without that Origin, they are a normal species with the habitability trait according to the chosen home planet. Any other species with the Quarian Origin will also get gaia/enviro trait combo.
– Rannoch Nova will always be an arid world. If you chose the Quarian starting system with any other custom species, you will end up with an arid world.
Thank you a lot for these great mods!
Support Silfaes work on Patreon!