|Language||English & German|
An MassEffect addon to V-Mods Species
This mod adds an custom Asari and Quarian Empire to play with.
Both use the great portraits and namelists Silfae has created in june 2016. V-Mods has added some unique traits & two handcrafted starting systems.
Both species are 100% ‘compatible’ with the V-Mods Species universe: The Asari are in a early state of spacefaring and (except for the pre-FTL story) not connectet to the MassEffect storyline -the Quarians were thrown in the V-Mods universe through an misdirected experiment.
Take your favored V-Mods & MassEffect species and let them fight, trade and negotiate with each other!
This mod is an expansion to V-Mods – Species. The base mod is absolutely necessary.
After you’ve downloaded respectively subscribed ‘V-Mods Species’, you simply can subscribe to this mod and activate it in the launcher.
– Both species will spawn ALWAYS.
– Both species become adjusted after game start; they get unique traits and the ‘Humanoid’ species class.
– These new species are mainly for roleplaying, don’t expect good balancing 😉
– English isn’t my main language. Don’t expect a shakespearean localisation. I will try my best, but google translate is my friend.
– Don’t change the homeworld for the Quarians. They will always start with an arid world; the predefined gaia is only for the purpose to put in the right habitability. If you change the class of the homeworld, this will lead to unintentional, exaggerated habitability modifiers.
Thank you a lot for these great mods!
Support Silfaes work on Patreon!