All Mods on this Site have to comply with these rules:
- Do not steal: A mod mustn’t contain elements which are not created by the stated creator. If you use external ressources, you have to ask the respective creators to use them and add credits.
- No unnecessary offensive content: Do not add offensive content to a mod without any reason. If you’re modding an eroge e.g., it’s totally okay if your mod contains h-Scenes. But no one needs hard pornography in a fantasy RTS.
The same apply to all kinds of religious & political extremism: If you create a mod which adds an anti semitic, Axis aligned form of the USA to Hearts of Iron, it’s okay, but don’t create gas chambers for The Sims. Make a event for Crusader King 2, which contains the slaughter of muslims, but do not change all enemy model in Call of Duty to Hijab wearing womens.
- No low quality mods: V-Mods should be a label for activly supported, at least average mods. We can not accept abandoned or unplayable mods. Of course there are some exceptions: Mods in an early stage of development (as long the modder/team behind it can and will fix the bugs) will be accepted without problems. If a dev team have to abadon an already on V-Mods released project, the mod will not deleted, but moved to obsolated projects instead.
- No international outlawed content: We will not accept any mods & programs which contains illegal/harmful code (e.g. cracks & viruses) or outlawed themes (e.g. child-pornography).
- No fake news: Mods which claims to base on true events, have to represent these event correctly – verifiable! As long there is no “truthness-claim” in the mod description, this rule is not applicable.